French Language School
|LANGUAGE SCHOOL HOME|
|HOUSE & SURROUNDINGS|
|OTHER CONTACT INFO|
François and Linda Collet
|Read about our move from England to
France and the beginnings of Le Poyenval, as published in the
magazine French Property News
|We are happy to accept payment by Visa or
Mastercard, either by telephone or via our secure website
here to visit Galerie Poyenval, where Linda has a selection
of her original paintings on view
Wireless Internet available
French Language Courses in France!A residential French course here at Le Poyenval could be the perfect answer if you wish to improve your understanding of French, especially the speaking and listening skills.
- Want to improve your knowledge and fluency in French to get more from those holiday visits?
- Considering a move to France or a second home here?
- Planning to retire to France?
- Need to improve your business French?
We cater for all standards, abilities and requirements, from beginners through to the more advanced. Our courses are suitable either for individuals or small groups, using intensive teaching methods with lessons that will improve your fluency in French whilst you gain a better understanding of French customs, culture and the way of life.
- Courses are residential; as a student you stay with us in our home, rather than in nearby lodgings or a hotel. Your ability with French will improve whilst you absorb the French atmosphere (both in our home and in the village of which we are a part) throughout the duration of your course.
- Our course fees are fully inclusive, and cover all that you need from the time that you arrive until the time that you leave us - accommodation, food, tuition, course materials, all are included.
- Accommodation is available for partners and families of those attending our courses if required. With beautiful countryside around us, as well as attractions such as Puy du Fou, Futuroscope and the Marais Poitevin within easy reach there will be plenty for them to do whilst you are 'at school'!
combining French Language Tuition with other topics
Our well-established series of courses at Le
Poyenval combining French Language tuition with other
topics continue to be popular:
We have now introduced our very successful On-line French Tuition, using email with an optional Skype module. Courses last for 6 weeks, at a level to suit your needs.
An enrolled student will be given a selection of sentences to translate, a piece of French to read and answer questions on, and an article in English to translate into French.
The work can be done at any time during the week, with answers being sent out at the end of each week. The Skype sessions will be the only 'oral' segment and can be with or without video.Please follow the On-line link on the Language Courses page, or email us for more details.
Holiday Accommodation at Le PoyenvalWe offer excellent chambres d'hôtes (bed and breakfast) holiday accommodation here at Le Poyenval, ideal for exploring the beautiful Vendée and surrounding countryside. Click on the link above for more information.
Francois and Linda Collet
|Le Poyenval French Language School|
rue du Patronage,
La Vendée, France.
|Telephone||International +33 (0) 2 51 51 26 85
(From UK) (00 33) 2 51 51 26 85
|Mobile||International +33 (0) 6 88 76 32 28
(From UK) (00 33) 6 88 76 32 28